SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Charice Pempengco and Celine Dion Duet at the Madison Square Garden

Charice on her second guesting at Oprah Winfrey Show last September 9 finally got the biggest surprise of her life as she finally got to meet the legendary singing superstar through satellite feed. Charice cried in surprise when Celine's face filled the giant screen. Charice was shaking as Celine greeted her.

"Hi Charice. I have to tell you that I'm speechless," Celine said. "I have heard you sing. I have seen a little of your life story and I am extremely ecstatic like the rest of the world who's watching right now.

"I can't tell you that we have lots of things in common and I also had a mother who is my strength. My passion I carry in my heart and so my beauty�and David Foster, you can't even think about finding somebody even better than that to bring the best out of you. You have more talent than most people. You can sing, you can speak and sing with your heart, you can play guitar...and you can have dreams because your life story is quite a painful one. Thank God your strength comes from your mother and your heart will go on."

Being greeted by Celine Dion herself was just half the surprise. Charice could hardly believe that Celine, who was set to perform in Madison Square Garden in New York next week, invited her personally to perform with her.

"I would love to do something very special with you," Celine began. "And if I may I would love to propose something. I would love to do something very special with you. Next week, I'm gonna be singing at Madison Square Garden and I would love to ask you to come and sing a duet with me. And we can sing together. Maybe we can sing "Because You Loved Me", and maybe we can dedicate this song to your mother. So I hope you can travel to New York and meet with me."

Charice was speechless on hearing Celine's invitation. In the end, Charice could only utter, "Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment