SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Richard Gutierrez and KC Concepcion - When I Met You Movie Trailer

This Valentine, GMA Films and Regal Entertainment bring us back the King of Pinoy valentine movie - Richard Gutierrez, this time on his second team-up with mega-daughter KC Concepcion, in the movie titled 'When I Met U'.

When I Met U is part of GMA Films and Star Cinema's exchange deal to make the team-up from two rival stations possible.

Their first team-up was Star Cinema�s 'For the First Time' which became 2008's 3rd biggest Pinoy movie with a box-office gross of 134.7 million pesos.

When I Met U is scheduled to hit movie theaters nationwide on February 11, 2009.

Watch teaser trailer of 'When I Met U' below:




No comments:

Post a Comment