SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Has Ruffa Gutierrez Found a New Love in John Faizad?

Since she broke up with Yilmaz Bektas, Ruffa Gutierrez hasn�t been seen (that is, caught on camera) with a most probable date � until three weeks ago, that is.

According to Funfare�s Agent Olca, Ruffa was introduced by a mutual friend to a dashing 6�2" Polish-Persian-American named John Faizad who got so smitten with Ruffa that he followed her to L.A. John, 30, is said to be working in an entertainment- consulting firm. Like Ruffa, he just got out of a seven-year committed relationship and is, well, searching. During a dinner with friends at Sky Car on Sunset Boulevard in L.A., John was �over-protective� toward Ruffa.

But in an interview with Funfare yesterday for her and Ai-Ai delas Alas� new daily show on ABS-CBN, Ruffa & Ai (which premieres on Monday, Feb. 16, 10:15 a.m., Ruffa insisted that she is loveless (while the divorce case between her and Yilmaz is pending).

"I have no time for love," she said. "I�m busy. Monday to Friday, I go live for Ruffa & Ai. Evenings, also Monday to Friday, I�m seen on I Love Betty La Fea and on Sundays I�m on The Buzz. I devote my free days to my daughters (Lorin and Venice) who I sometimes bring with me to the set."

Source: RFL - Philstar Funfare

No comments:

Post a Comment