SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dakota Fanning Joins The Twilight Saga: New Moon

15-year old actress Dakota Fanning has officially joined the cast of "New Moon," confirms Summit Entertainment.

The 15-year-old actress will play Jane, a sinister vampire with an angelic exterior who works for Italy�s evil Volturi.

In January, Dakota told the press how excited she is when reports of her inclusion in the vampire film emerged.

"I think it�s too soon to tell if I�ll for sure be doing it, but it�s so great," she said. "Pretty much all my friends are big fans."

And, she added, she�s ready for her vampire close-up.

"I don�t think they�ll have to put a lot of makeup on me," she joked. "I�m pretty white already."

Filming for New Moon will start in Vancouver later this month. The movie hits theaters on November 20, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment