SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susan Boyle on Oprah Winfrey Show

Susan Boyle turns from a local church choir member to a global superstar and now she gets a special invite to the Oprah Winfrey show.

Ms. Boyle�s unbelievable performance of I Dreamed a Dream, from Les Mis�rables on Britain�s Got Talent already reached more than 12 million views. Her surprising performance melted the hearts of many, including the very harsh judge Simon Cowell, describing her performance as "extraordinary." Another judge Piers Morgan described it as "the biggest surprise I�ve had in three years of this show."

"I can hardly remember what happened on the night as I had my eyes closed most of the time. It really didn�t dawn on me what was happening," Ms. Boyle told AP.

Ms. Boyle, 47, goes on to say that she�s never been kissed, never been married and lives with her cat. Her answers were initially met with sneers, but once she started singing, the crowd broke into tremendous applause.

Check out the video below:


EMBED-Susan Boyle Stuns Crowd with Epic Singing - Watch more free videos


No comments:

Post a Comment