SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Real/Reel: Pacman to File Legal Case Againts Floyd Mayweatjer Jr. and Co.

Real: Boxing champ Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao plans to file libel charges against Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his father Mayweather Sr. and Golden Boy Promotions for wrongly accusing Pacquiao of using performance-enhancing drugs (PED) and demanded that he take an un-required blood test, giving the impression that his recent successes might be due to some type of performance-enhancing drug.

Here is Pacquiao's official statement:

"Enough is enough. These people, Mayweather Sr., Jr. and Golden Boy Promotions, think it is a joke and a right to accuse someone wrongly of using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. I have tried to just brush it off as a mere pre-fight ploy, but I think they have gone overboard.

"I have instructed my promoter, Bob Arum, head of Top Rank, Inc., to help me out in the filing of the case as soon as possible...

"I maintain and assure everyone that I have not used any form or kind of steroids and my way to the top is a result of hard work, hard work, hard work, and a lot of blood spilled from my past battles in the ring, not outside of it."

Reel: PBB Double Up Update: Cathy Remperas is the new Head of Household. Nominated for eviction this week are Rica Paras, Sam Pinto, Johan Santos, and Paul Jake Castillo.



Reel: StarStruck V Update: Sef Cadayona is the fourth to be eliminated. He was joined in the bottom group by Princess Snell and Rox Montealegre.

No comments:

Post a Comment