SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Piolo Pascual Covers Men�s Health Philippines January 2010 Issue

Kapamilya's ultimate heartthrob, Piolo Pascual, covers Men�s Health Philippines for the very first time.

What's the best way to start the year right than taking lessons from someone who has fought his way to the top of the heap, take it from Kapamilya premiere leading man Piolo Pascual.


Piolo shares tips to Men�s Health readers from how to be professionally fit to achieving a successful life in general. He said, "I don�t believe in half-baked. If you�re asked for something, you give it your 100 percent. Not just 90 percent. That�s how I am as a person,"

"I�ve learned to simplify my life. I don�t do things that I know won�t be beneficial to me and my health," he added.

Men's Health Philippines January 2010 issue is now available at all magazine stands nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment