SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

NEWSFEED: TV5 Launches its First Full-Length Teleserye Titled "My Driver Sweet Lover "


GMA-7: GMA-7's "Sana Ngayong Pasko" is nominated at the Seoul Int'l Drama Awards for Best Drama and Best Actress for Ms. Susan Roces. Other nominees include Queen Seon Deok from Korea, which was also shown in GMA-7.

ABS-CBN: Actress LJ Moreno weds PBA player Jimmy Alapag in a private and simple beach wedding at Laguna Beach, California last August 19, 2010.

The happy and beautiful bride says, "We've been together for such a long time and we broke up. And then we got back together, parang yun na, e. We both think na kami na. I'm glad that I waited this long, I know it's right and this is just meant to be. Baby, this is it, finally we are here. I'm gonna make our home a happy place to come home so you will always gonna want to come home and I promise to be a great mom to our kids, I love you."

The handsome groom replied, "I think in any relationship, there are always challenges but it made us stronger. I'm honored to have all our families and friends here to share the day with LJ and I."

TV5: "My Driver Sweet Lover" is the first full length teleserye of the Kapatid network. It stars JC de Vera and Danita Paner. Also in the cast are Carla Humphries, Dina Bonnevie, Pilita Corales, Eddie Gutierrez, Epi Quizon, Ruby Rodriguez, Yayo Aguila, Eric Quizon, Ramon Christopher, Alyanna Asistio, Annyka Asistio and Nova Villa.


No comments:

Post a Comment