SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jericho Rosales Lands a Lead Role in International Film 'Subject: I Love You'


Jericho Rosales will star in his first international movie titled �Subject: I Love You� opposite hollywood actress Briana Evigan (Step Up 2: D Streets, Sorority Row).

Echo, who will portray the role of a Filipino computer programming genius who created a virus to track down an American girl played by Briana, proudly shared the good news.

I auditioned for the role and they were looking for kung sino ang gaganap sa part na iyon. I went there, Valentine�s Day. I went there. Kabadong-kabado pa ako. I went there, nag-throw lines kami and then I got the part,� he shared.

The film tells the life of the Filipino computer programming genius responsible for the �I love you� virus, which reportedly wrought $10 billion worth of damage worldwide, shutting down computer systems at the Pentagon, Parliament and the CIA at the turn of the millenium.

For Echo, who is playing the lead role Victor, this film serves as an opportunity for him and other Filipino artists to get noticed in the international arena.

The quality, wala akong masa-sabi. We live in a, kahit na third-world country tayo, �yong quality ng ginagawa natin kung bibigyan tayo ng funds talaga, world class tayo eh.

Ako malaki ang pangarap ko para sa industry natin especially sa movie industry natin dito sa Pilipinas dahil ang dami-daming magaling, sobra. Plus the technology now. Kaya na nating gumawa ng pelikulang magaganda. I think what we need lang here para masuportahan ang industry natin is trust and paniniwala,� he added.

Other Pinoy actors in the cast are Gary Valenciano and Joel Torre.

�Subject: I Love You� also stars foreign actors Dean Cain (of the American television series �Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman�), Dante Basco (famous for his role Rufio in the 1991 live action Peter Pan film �Hook� and in �Avatar: The Last Airbender�), and Briana Evigan (Andie West in �Step Up 2: The Streets�).

Directed by Francis dela Torre, �Subject: I Love You� is set to hit theaters later this year.


Subject: I Love You - Trailer:




No comments:

Post a Comment