SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nadine Samonte, Maxene Magalona, Marco Alcaraz and Luis Alandy Star in GMA-7 "My Mistress, My Wife"


After Trudis Liit, Una Kang Naging Akin, Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat sa Akin, Maxene Magalona is back to regain the title as Dramarama sa Hapon Queen via GMA-7's new daytime series "My Mistress, My Wife" together with Nadine Samonta Marco Alcaraz and Luis Alandy.

"My Mistress, My Wife" revolves around two women who got involved in an identity fraud which will lead to more life problems. It will replacing "Koreana" which gained high ratings for the past months. Supposedly, a sexy-drama show called �Sisid� will take the timeslot. However, Jackie Rice, the lead star of the shelved project had difficulties in learning how to swim thus here comes "My Mistress, My Wife".

Also in the cast are Princess Snell, Jace Flores,and Ernie Garcia among others. Under the direction of Jay Altarejos.


No comments:

Post a Comment