SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Video to Watch: Maria Aragon Chat and Sings Duet with Lady Gaga


A day after Lady Gaga tweets about Maria Aragon's video of "Born This Way", the 10-year-old Pinay who now tagged as Winnipeg's rising superstar, was invited to guest at Hot 103 FM station in Canada. And not just she was asked how she feels about Lady Gaga's reaction to her video and how she handles the sudden fame, she also received a surprise that made her cry - a phone chat with Lady Gaga. Whew!

The Grammy award-winning singer-songwriter-pop star told Maria how she was overjoyed when she saw her video on YouTube:

"I want to tell you something Maria because not only do you have such a beautiful voice, you are so joyful to watch. Every once in a while, whether people will believe it or not, I had a very bad day. And I was not having such a good day and when Perez sent me the video of you singing Born This Way, I was overjoyed that I began to cry, I was so happy�when i saw you so young and so beautiful singing those words so purely it reminded me why I wrote the song in the first place�never give up on your dreams Maria," the Gaga said.

And not just that, Lady Gaga also invited Maria to grace and sing a song with her when she stage a concert in Toronto next month.

Before the call ends, Lady Gaga gamely sang the chorus of �Born this Way� with Maria.

Watch the video here:




Video source: Winnipeg Free Press

No comments:

Post a Comment