SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Anne Curtis Hits 1-M Followers on Twitter


Television host and actress Anne Curtis is the first Filipino celebrity who has garnered 1 million followers on Twitter.

In her official Twitter account, Curtis thanked everyone who has been following her in the social networking site.

1 million followers! Wooooow! Thank you to everyone for the follow here on Twitter! Thanks for wanting to follow and read all the nonsense, craziness and random thoughts I like to share,� she posted.

Curtis said she is grateful that Twitter has become a way to bridge the gap between her and her supporters. She noted that it has also become a way for her to reach the people she looks up to.

I love Twitter for making it possible for me to have instant communication and feedback from you guys and also a way for me to follow the people I admire,� she said.

Being the first celebrity to reach this huge number of followers, Curtis said: �Cheers guys and thank you again for the love and support! Waaaaaah. You all made my day! Love you all!!!

I wish I could thank everyone that congratulated me kaya lang baka next month na ako matapos! Hahaha,� she added.

As of posting time, Curtis has 1,003,855 followers on Twitter.

Other local celebrities who have a big following on Twitter are Angel Locsin (615,799), Kris Aquino (611,884), Sam Milby (484,050), Bianca Gonzalez (483,036), and KC Concepcion (471,061). The figures are all as of posting time.

Just last month, a study released by comScore, Inc. revealed that the Philippines is among the top 10 users of the social networking site Twitter in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment