SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Raven-Symone Regrets Her New Sexy Figure


Raven-Symon� knows she's turning heads following her dramatic weight loss earlier this year, but it seems she didn't need the extra confidence boost.

"I find it funny that people now come up to me and say, 'Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous,'" the 25-year-old actress tells Vibe Magazine. "I'm like, 'I was beautiful before I lost weight. Egotistically speaking, I thought I was amazing.'"

The former Cosby Show kid and That's So Raven star first showed off a new, more svelte figure in January. Last month, Raven-Symon� told Wendy Williams the secret to her weight loss was stress reduction.

"I stopped stressing. You have to realize at 15, there was a whole entire show I had on my shoulders. It was a very big cast and crew and if you're sick for a day, people lose money and that's a problem," she said at the time. "[It wasn't] just over eating because I've actually been eating the same. I keep a little bit more smaller portions because I learned that your body has to get rid of that stress some way. Some people break-out, some people lose their hair, some lose weight, some people gain weight, my body just reacted a certain kind of way."

However, her weight loss won't be so easy to spot on her new comedy series, State of Georgia, which premieres this month. The show follows an aspiring actress who moves with her nerdy best friend to New York City in search of her big break. "Ironically, my character is supposed to be the size that I was before," she says. "So I have to wear thicker body pads on the show."

State of Georgia premieres Wednesday, June 29 at 8:30/7:30c on ABC Family.

- Source

No comments:

Post a Comment