SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Paul Soriano Asks Toni Gonzaga for Marriage on Live TV



Paul Soriano had a one-on-one live interview with real-life girlfriend Toni Gonzaga last Sunday on "The Buzz".



The interview which was supposed to be intended to promote Maja Salvador's upcoming movie "Thelma", showing nationwide starting September 7, 2011, where Paul is the director, turned-out to be a kilig moment for the couple.



Paul expresses for the first time live on nationwide TV how happy and lucky a man he is with the trust and love given to him by Toni.



When you gave me your heart four years ago, I don�t just don�t wanna listen to your heart, I wanna take good care of it. That means whatever makes you happy, makes me happy. Anything that makes you shine.� Paul said.



At the end of the interview, Paul took the chance to popped up a well anticipated question that made Toni stunned.



"Everyone's asking me besides the film, 'when are we getting married', 'when are we going up to the next level'. You know naman that I'm ready. I'm turning 30 this October. And I believe talaga in my 30s I'm all settled up. So what I'm trying to say here is....'Will you....'..." Paul started to asked.



"Kakaloka ka, tigilan mo yan. 'Wag mong gagawin yan." Toni replied.



"When will you be ready? 'Coz I'm ready, I'm ready. Just let me know what time, where, when you wanna do it...you wanna get married...So when are you gonna be ready?" Paul insisted.



"Later nalang. Pinagmamadali mo ko!" Toni said as she ended the interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment