SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Shamcey Supsup is Miss Universe 2011 3rd Runner-up

Shamcey Supsup is Miss Universe 2011 3rd Runner-up


Shamcey Supsup, Philippines representative to the 2011 Miss Universe pageant, places 4th amongst the 89 countries and territories participated in the recently concluded coronation night held at the Credicard Hall in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

During the Q&A portion, American actress Vivica A. Fox asked Supsup, "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why or why not?"

Supsup, the only one among the Top 5 finalists who answered the judge's question in English, said: "If I would have to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is God, who created me.I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. If the person loves me, he'll love my God, too."

Supsup was also a consistent fan favorite during the pageant. She topped the Q&A online fan votes with a ratings of 7.5 and second highest in the swimsuit and evening gown votes.

To view the official list of winners in Miss Universe 2011, click HERE.

� 2011
http://www.show-biznest.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment