SHOWBIZNEST MOVIE DOWNLOAD Click Here!
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER HD Click Here!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Enrique Gil on Kathryn Bernardo: "You're Always in My Heart"

Enrique Gil on Kathryn Bernardo: "You're Always in My Heart"


After working together in the family drama movie "Way Back Home" Enrique Gil will be paired anew with young actress Kathryn Bernardo in a new romantic-comedy television series entitled "You're Always In My Heart".

During his interview with Kris Aquino on daily morning talk show KrisTV, Enrique confirms that he will start shooting for this new series after his hit advocacy series "Budoy" which is still airing daily on primetime.

"Yun pong 'You're Always In My Heart' po with Kathryn Bernardo" Enrique confirmed, adding he might also do a movie with Kathryn within the year, "Sana po after ng You're Always In My Heart ay may movie pa po with Kathryn pero hindi pa po sure. May talks lang po."

No comments:

Post a Comment